- Self – Discipline is the motto of the school.
- The school timings are from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm, for the students. All students are expected to reach school before the bell rings.
- Students should maintain cleanliness and hygiene within the school campus. Littering is prohibited.
- Students should observe polite civil behavior. Ragging, screaming or use of unparliamentary language is forbidden.
- NPS constitutes a family of students from various communities, religious and linguistic groups , the medium of instruction and communication is English in the school campus.
- The school is not responsible for any loss of students’ belongings on the premises.
- Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching/games/activity period.
- Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students are expected to move quietly in a single file without causing any disturbance to other classes.
- Students should not leave the premises during the school working hours.