Parents are requested to follow the guidelines and acquire the prerequisites needed for the admission procedure.
- Eligible age - Pre-primary: As per National Education Policy, (5+3+3+4) Entry level age of the child is three years as on 1st June for Pre-Primary. For subsequent classes the eligible age would be reckoned again with reference to 1st June with proportionate increase over 3 years.
- 3 passport size photos of your ward.
- Copy of the birth certificate should be submitted (Original birth certificate should be carried for verification)
- Copies of marks card of the last 3 years for Grades II - IX.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) - along with STS no. for Karnataka students has to be submitted before class commences.
- The Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2024-25 includes the following:
- Compulsory co-curricular activities - Art, Music, Dance, Yoga and Physical Education
- Optional co-curricular activities trained by Coaches/ Instructors - Basketball, Futsal, Table Tennis, Guitar and Keyboard.
- Turtle Program is conducted by a team of experts - Age appropriate Physical Fitness program for Montessori and Kindergarten.
- The initial booking amount will be non-refundable.