Parents are requested to follow the guidelines and acquire the prerequisites needed for the admission procedure.
- 3 Passport size photos of your ward.
- Copy of the birth certificate should be submitted (Original birth certificate should be carried for verification)
- Copies of Marks Cards of the last 3 years for Grades 2 and above, or Performance Report from previous school for Nursery to Grade 1.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) - along with STS no. for Karnataka students has to be submitted before class commences.
The Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2022-23 includes the following:
- Compulsory co-curricular activities - Art, Music, Dance, Yoga and Physical Education.
- Optional co-curricular activities trained by Coaches/ Instructors - Basketball, Futsal, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Chess, Guitar and Keyboard.
- The Tuition Fee can be paid in 2 Installments.
- 1st Installment can be paid through this link. ( https://easebuzz.in/quickpay/uhivgntywl ) or by below QR code.