Parents are required to note the guidelines given below and submit the same during the interaction/admission.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Copy of the birth certificate should be submitted (Original birth certificate should be carried for verification)
- Copies of Marks Cards of the last 3 years for Grades 2 and above, or Performance Report from previous school for Nursery to Grade 1.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) (along with STS no. for Karnataka students) has to be submitted before class commences.
- The total amount mentioned is for the Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2021-22 and includes the following:
- Compulsory co-curricular activities - Art, Music, Dance, Yoga and Physical Education
- Optional co-curricular activities guided by Coaches/ Instructors - Basketball, Football, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Chess, Guitar and Keyboard.