Parents are requested to follow the guidelines and acquire the prerequisites needed for the admission procedure.
- 3 passport size photos of your ward.
- Copy of the birth certificate should be submitted (Original birth certificate should be carried for verification)
- Copies of marks card of the last 3 years for Grades II - IX.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) - along with STS no. for Karnataka students has to be submitted before class commences.
- The Tuition Fee for the Academic Year 2023-24 includes the following:
- Compulsory co-curricular activities - Art, Music, Dance, Yoga and Physical Education
- Optional co-curricular activities trained by Coaches/ Instructors - Basketball, Futsal, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Chess, Guitar and Keyboard.
- Turtle Program is conducted by a team of experts - Age appropriate Physical Fitness program for Montessori and Kindergarten.
- The initial booking amount will be non-refundable.